Learn how to trap a queen in chess in this chess tutorial for beginners. In this video, you will learn the basic ideas to trap your opponent’s queen in 8 different ways.These 8 chess traps and tricks for beginners to win the opponent’s queen must be watched and learned by every chess enthusiast.
To LEVEL UP Your Chess – JOIN the MEMBERSHIP PROGRAM NOW!
0:00 Basic Ideas to Trap a Queen
0:34 Queen Trap in Englund Gambit
3:17 Queen Trap in Tennison Gambit
7:28 Queen Trap in Hector Gambit
9:42 Queen Trap in Albin Countergambit
13:38 Queen Trap in Scandinavian Defense
16:37 Queen Trap in Falkbeer Gambit
19:12 Queen Trap in Fajarowicz Gambit
23:57 Queen Trap in Budapest Gambit
24:55 Question of the Day!
OTHER VIDEOS YOU MAY LIKE:
1. DEADLY Tennison Gambit Traps: Chess Opening Tricks to Fool Your Opponent
2. Chess in Space? Can NASA Astronauts Play Chess? An Out of the World Game! Mission Control vs ISS
3. Légal Trap | Deadly Queen Sacrifice Checkmate Trap | Blackburne Trap | Légal Pseudo-Sacrifice
4. How to Play the Sicilian Defence? 10-Minute Chess Openings, Learn All Variations of Sicilian Defence
5. How to Checkmate with Rook and a King? Learn the Fastest Way! Chess Endgame Techniques
Check out the playlist here to learn some chess from beginning:
#queentrap #chessqueen #chesstricksandtraps