With games dating back to the 16th century. It is a weak opening that gives a large advantage for White after 3.Nxe5. Even if White does not go for this continuation, simple development leads to an advantage since 2…f6 weakened Black’s kingside as well as took away the best square for the g8-knight.
1. e4 e5 2. Nf3 f6 3. Nxe5 fxe5 4. Qh5+ Ke7 (4… g6 5. Qxe5+) 5. Qxe5+ Kf7 6.
Bc4+ Kg6 7. Qf5+ Kh6 8. d4+ g5 9. h4 Kg7 10. Qf7+ Kh6 11. hxg5# *
Background music: Chillstep | Sappheiros – Escape (Remake)
Chess Labyrinth is the channel for chess enthusiasts of all levels, on our channel, you will find educational videos where we will do our best to teach you various moves, break down each move into small steps and explain to you everything in detail, we will show you reasons behind every move, we will show you typical game strategy and different positions.
On our channel you will find:
– How to play chess
– Analyze of world championship
– Modern chess masters and their game strategies
– Debut moves
– Chess openings
– Chess strategies
– Chess game plans
– Chess tricks
– Chess tactics
– Chess traps
Frequently asked questions
1) Which books would you suggest for beginners in order to improve their skills?
– Chess 101 by Dave Schloss
– Bobby Fischer Teaches Chess by Bobby Fischer and Stuart Margulies
– Winning Chess Strategies for Kids by Jeff Coakley
– The Steps Method by Rob Brunia and Cor van Wijgerden
– Beginning Chess by Bruce Pandolfini
2) Which books would you suggest for improving my combined planning/analysis?
– School of Chess Excellence 2: Tactical Play
– encyclopedia of chess combinations (fourth edition)
– perfect your chess by volokitin
– winning chess 1948 by Fred Reinfeld
3) Which books would you suggest for improving my positional playing and strategic planning?
– My System (Chess Classics)
– Mastering Chess Strategy (Hellsten)
– Chess Strategy for Club Players by Grooten
– Improve Your Chess Pattern Recognition by Oudeweetering
– Mastering Chess Strategy by Hellsten
4) Which openings are good for a beginner chess player?
– Classic opening, where pikes are fighting for center position
– White: 1.е4 – Ruy Lopez
– Black: on 1.е4 e5 – the Spanish game, on 1. d4 d5 – Queen’s Gambit refused.
5) Which is the most trending opening today?
Berlin opening, Catalan Opening, Grunfeld Defense, Petroff Defense…
6) Bishop or horse?
You can’t say for sure that, one is better than other, in reality it depends on your position.
7) Where should I focus my attention mostly? Opening, middle game or end game?
If you are beginner you really need to pay attention to mixture of main techniques and strategies, you need to understand how games end, professionals usually tend to look for interesting plans and news about openings and middle games, for intermediate gamers I would say go for all steps of the game, pay attention to all three steps of the game and focus all of your attention on weak spots.
8) What are the most important characteristics for achieving success in the chess?
Chess requires from player good memory, ability to recognize various templates in no time, precise strategic thinking, passion for the game and ability to handle stressful situations.
9) What is the best practice for preparing for tournament?
Firs of all figure out your weak spots and work on fixing them. Sometime problem is associated with personal health. Sometimes lack of motivation is the issue. If you feel exhausted and tired from chess I would suggest your to get couple of days off, I bet it will really help you and you will find inspiration once again. If you haven’t played for a while you could try couple of training games or you can go for blitz, it will definitely help your to get in the shape. Try different things to find the most suitable way for you.
10) I am ordinary chess players, but I am really interested in getting on tournament, what should I do?
First of all make sure that you are aware of tournament rules.
On random games, we tend to talk, we don’t keep track of moves nor time, we ignore various rules such as touching your figures, moving them, etc. Chess tournaments are completely different from random games, it is hard to explain whole process with words, in order to get better idea I would suggest you to visit official event and see everything for yourself.
Another important thing is to resolve various tactics on daily basis, you really need to work on your skills on daily basis if you want to improve yourself. I know I have said it numerous times before, but once again – pay attention to your weak spots, this is essential! In case of going on tournament, make sure that your current level is suitable for the event, don’t go for easy ones.
U put the pawn back this isn’t really what would happen
6 ход черных пешка на D5 лучшая защита от мата я думаю.
Queen g5, there isn’t a checkmate.
The Blacks giving The horse like that was very unlikely unless you are a beginner
Not any chess game is that stupid anymore 😂😂
Yeah and who plays the Damiano?
Вы бы знали сколько партий я так выиграл. Главное дожать!
Pawn D5 would stop the attack after white bishop
Черный Ферзь все это время ждет своего момента))
I love you, your content and your channel, thank you so much for everything, hug from Portugal ❤
no one play f6 lol
If d8- f6 or g8-f6?
Game not ended. Look at the black queen, hope of continuation
Cool lemme try!
Pawn to e4
Enemy Pawn to e5
horse to f3
Enemy Horse to c6
It's not a perfect defense, when white moves soldier to h4 black can move his horse or queen
when queen e8 can save him instead of king g7
а ферзя парализовало?
Ферзьм мог съесть пешку
No es jaque mate aún podías mover la dama.
what if the king went to h5 , but not g7?
horse f6 bye bye
Yeah it works, if your opponent is vastly stupid.
1.Так і не зрозумів сенс ходу короля після того, як походив білий пішак. Там не було шаха, можна було не відступати.
2. В кінці є хід для королеви, тому мат таким чином не поставити
What's about black queen? 🙂
Is she sick so that can't move? 😂
the bot never like that with. 1 – 250 beginner bot
Don’t like this format
After h4, Kg7 is a blunder. Someone playing Damiano will most likely not know that, but you can avoid an immediate checkmate if you play something like d5 instead
When black moved the king from H6 to G7 (as a pre-safe king move), instead of saving the king at that time, move the bishop from f8 to e7 to double defend his G5 pawn (with the bishop at E7, queen at d8) this gambit is in vain
Are you blind queen is able to take the pawn
there is bishop e7
No es mate
Whats the point of giving the knight for white at the start ?
The pawn can be taken by the queen so this is fake
عالی ولی ریدم تو بازیت
خیلی عالی و چرت بود
i accidentally keep using this imo
the queen was like what am I even doing here
Побить пешку королевой и поставить мат❌
Потратить ещё несколько ходов✅