With games dating back to the 16th century. It is a weak opening that gives a large advantage for White after 3.Nxe5. Even if White does not go for this continuation, simple development leads to an advantage since 2…f6 weakened Black’s kingside as well as took away the best square for the g8-knight.
1. e4 e5 2. Nf3 f6 3. Nxe5 fxe5 4. Qh5+ Ke7 (4… g6 5. Qxe5+) 5. Qxe5+ Kf7 6.
Bc4+ Kg6 7. Qf5+ Kh6 8. d4+ g5 9. h4 Kg7 10. Qf7+ Kh6 11. hxg5# *
Background music: Chillstep | Sappheiros – Escape (Remake)
Chess Labyrinth is the channel for chess enthusiasts of all levels, on our channel, you will find educational videos where we will do our best to teach you various moves, break down each move into small steps and explain to you everything in detail, we will show you reasons behind every move, we will show you typical game strategy and different positions.
On our channel you will find:
– How to play chess
– Analyze of world championship
– Modern chess masters and their game strategies
– Debut moves
– Chess openings
– Chess strategies
– Chess game plans
– Chess tricks
– Chess tactics
– Chess traps
Frequently asked questions
1) Which books would you suggest for beginners in order to improve their skills?
– Chess 101 by Dave Schloss
– Bobby Fischer Teaches Chess by Bobby Fischer and Stuart Margulies
– Winning Chess Strategies for Kids by Jeff Coakley
– The Steps Method by Rob Brunia and Cor van Wijgerden
– Beginning Chess by Bruce Pandolfini
2) Which books would you suggest for improving my combined planning/analysis?
– School of Chess Excellence 2: Tactical Play
– encyclopedia of chess combinations (fourth edition)
– perfect your chess by volokitin
– winning chess 1948 by Fred Reinfeld
3) Which books would you suggest for improving my positional playing and strategic planning?
– My System (Chess Classics)
– Mastering Chess Strategy (Hellsten)
– Chess Strategy for Club Players by Grooten
– Improve Your Chess Pattern Recognition by Oudeweetering
– Mastering Chess Strategy by Hellsten
4) Which openings are good for a beginner chess player?
– Classic opening, where pikes are fighting for center position
– White: 1.е4 – Ruy Lopez
– Black: on 1.е4 e5 – the Spanish game, on 1. d4 d5 – Queen’s Gambit refused.
5) Which is the most trending opening today?
Berlin opening, Catalan Opening, Grunfeld Defense, Petroff Defense…
6) Bishop or horse?
You can’t say for sure that, one is better than other, in reality it depends on your position.
7) Where should I focus my attention mostly? Opening, middle game or end game?
If you are beginner you really need to pay attention to mixture of main techniques and strategies, you need to understand how games end, professionals usually tend to look for interesting plans and news about openings and middle games, for intermediate gamers I would say go for all steps of the game, pay attention to all three steps of the game and focus all of your attention on weak spots.
8) What are the most important characteristics for achieving success in the chess?
Chess requires from player good memory, ability to recognize various templates in no time, precise strategic thinking, passion for the game and ability to handle stressful situations.
9) What is the best practice for preparing for tournament?
Firs of all figure out your weak spots and work on fixing them. Sometime problem is associated with personal health. Sometimes lack of motivation is the issue. If you feel exhausted and tired from chess I would suggest your to get couple of days off, I bet it will really help you and you will find inspiration once again. If you haven’t played for a while you could try couple of training games or you can go for blitz, it will definitely help your to get in the shape. Try different things to find the most suitable way for you.
10) I am ordinary chess players, but I am really interested in getting on tournament, what should I do?
First of all make sure that you are aware of tournament rules.
On random games, we tend to talk, we don’t keep track of moves nor time, we ignore various rules such as touching your figures, moving them, etc. Chess tournaments are completely different from random games, it is hard to explain whole process with words, in order to get better idea I would suggest you to visit official event and see everything for yourself.
Another important thing is to resolve various tactics on daily basis, you really need to work on your skills on daily basis if you want to improve yourself. I know I have said it numerous times before, but once again – pay attention to your weak spots, this is essential! In case of going on tournament, make sure that your current level is suitable for the event, don’t go for easy ones.
That is cool
The thing one can sacrifice queen to take the pawn to get rid of chekmate.
It is not checkmate,the black queen eats a pawn
Super ,, 👍👍👍🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌱🌺
Che loco dond vas cree yo esa tactica
After Bc4+ d5 can come how it's checkmate
hlw bro plz plqy with me
So basically damiano defense is pretty shit?
No es jaque mate, puede capturar con Dama
That bs no one is going open like that unless they are flat out new ro the game an don't know how to play
This isnt mate
U can capture the pawn with the queen
Si es jacque mate… Mirar la Torre blanca también da jacque
This is double ceck, pawn and the rook!!!!!
After pawn h4 black queen can move to e8 he is not forced to move king and there no way to mate just white wining material
yaah its work.when i play both side 👩🌾
Чаще коня выдвигают.
g7 ошибочный ход. Нужно было пойти слоном на е7 для защиты пешки.
When he brings out knight f6 instead of pawn g6 … U r done ! Tata … Good bye !
After Bc4…..d5 please explain
Open up the the kingside is never a good idea
No one plays f6!
O my good 👍🥳🥳
On ne retrouve jamais cette move de merde dans le réel
quiet rook's be like :i don't need move
I have done several types mate
Там пешка выходит и закрывает шах от слона
The worst defense…
Not checkmate because queen take g5
it's not checkmate yet
edit: it's checkmate, didn't saw the rook right away
edit 2: after watching it again, i realized that maybe I thought the the like/comment button is a white pawn.
The queen can capture the pawn to save, it can be seen
Queen can easily take white's G5…
Queen G5 was also a checkmating move those last steps are extra and unnecessary
Is the best….
soldier can be cut and changed by the minister
Qe7:im joke to you?
Btw why 1 move reverse
This trap is 600 elo lol
Plot twist : You won't find anyone playing Damiano defence in your whole career 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Damiano defence isnt even a opening anymore xdddd its known to be a lost Position After the second move
It's not checkmate